Q: How often should I have my carpets professionally cleaned?
A: Depending on foot traffic, we recommend every 6 months for the average family household. (4-6 people)
Q: I’m a restaurant manager. How often should I get my carpets professionally cleaned?
A: For restaurants or retail stores, it is best to get your carpets cleaned monthly to get rid of foul odors and toughs stains from foods or beverages. For bar owners, we recommend every three weeks.
Q: I own office space. How often should I clean my carpets?
A: Office spaces or firms should be deep cleaned 1-2 times per year to maintain an overall appearance. Whether you’re busy daycare or medical facility, we can help you transform your business and make it look brand new again.
Stain and Odor Removal Tips
- For general surface stains, use a liquid detergent spray, such as Shout.
- For alcoholic beverages, quickly dilute the spot with cold water before blotting with white vinegar or club soda.
- Always dab the stained area with a warm cloth. Rubbing causes the contaminants to get deeper into the fibers of your carpet.
- Sprinkle baking soda onto your carpets before vacuuming an area to fight odors.
- Turn off the lights and use a backlight to detect and treat old stains or soiled areas.